Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas break, Riding, and more Christmas

Hey everyone. I hope you are all doing well.

Today marks the beginning of my Christmas break. Finals week is finally over, and I am eager to catch up on some sleep, cleaning, blogging, reading, writing, and horseback riding (mostly sleep though). I do plan to study and workout throughout break, though, so I'll be busy most of the time.

Horseback riding is going well. I rode Apollo and another arab Wednesday. I am really, really proud of Apollo's accomplishments on that one ride alone. I rode him at a walk to the end of the driveway and back, and even walked through a huge puddle of water. Not to mention, the entire driveway was covered in snow and ice, and he was absolutely fantastic. He is going to be an amazing horse.

I have yet to do any Christmas shopping. In fact-I don't plan on doing any. I am a sucker for homemade gifts because 1.) I am cheap and trying to save money as it is and 2.) I enjoy making them, and I think that they mean a lot more if they don't come in plastic.

That's all for today folks. I have a piano lesson tomorrow, so I need to get to sleep now.

-Meghan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment