Saturday, December 14, 2013

Finals, The Carolina's, and Snow Rides

Hey everyone. Meghan here.

It's that time of the year again... Finals. Yup, it's finals week for me (and I think a lot of other people).  Ugh. Since this is my first final ever (I was homeschooled before public school and this is my first year), I am absolutely freaking out. I have been studying for at least 3-4 hours a day, mainly in history, math, and science. I really hope I get a good score. In fact-it's not even an option in this household.

I have decided that I want to move to North or South Carolina when I am older, after I finish Medical School. I have always envied people who live there, and I love the weather in North Carolina. So I'll probably move to North Carolina, trusting that nothing stops me.

Yesterday, I had the first snow ride of the winter. I love riding in the snow, and there is nothing quite like walking in a fresh pasture of snow. *happy sigh* Oh, winter, how I love you so. :)

That's all for today, folks.

-Meghan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment