Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas, Fitness, and New Year's Resolutions

Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a great Christmas, and got everything you wanted.

Christmas for me was great. The highlights were a headstall, a kindle, a reading pillow, some hiking boots, and a bunch of horse books. Including William Fox-Pitts autobiography, which is pretty amazing (I am reading it now).

I have been working on my fitness lately, especially as Christmas feasts approach. My family is celebrating on Sunday, so that is why I haven't had my share of a feast yet... :)

I have quite a few new year's resolutions to live up to for 2014. Maintaining a better routine, practicing more piano, studying more, becoming a better rider, etc. It's going to be a busy year for me!

Well, that's all for today folks. Goodnight.

-Meghan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment