Friday, January 10, 2014

Piano Videos, Snow Storms, and Heartland

Hello everyone. I hope all of my lovely blog readers in the Midwest are doing okay after the snowstorm this week, hopefully nobody went without power for to long, or better yet-didn't lose power at all.

My lights were flickering for a few hours, but that's all. We got snowed in, and couldn't go anywhere. Our heater broke, and we were without heat for a few hours. Other than that, everything was perfectly fine. :)

Some of my time has been occupied by a new video. A little something along the lines of a piano rhapsody, to be exact. I will be posting the link to that video as soon as I get it up, that way you guys can all see what I do when I tell you about my piano playing.

Since I've been on break, and they canceled all days of school this week, I have had the delightful opportunity to FINALLY catch up on my favorite TV show, Heartland. I love this show to death, I'm not even joking. I love what they do, and everything about it is just perfect. I watched all the episodes of that on Netflix, and now I am honestly a little upset that I can't watch anymore for a while... Oh well, I'll survive.

That's all for today guys, stay warm.

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment