Saturday, December 7, 2013

Clogged ears, snow storms, and bake sales

Hey everyone. I hope you are all having a fantastic winter so far, because I certainly am.

Except for when I woke up this morning, and my right ear was clogged. It doesn't hurt, it just feels weird...

I also woke up to even more snow this morning! I didn't go riding yesterday, like I was supposed to, because of the snow in our driveway. Times like this call for a jacked up truck. ;P

I have decided to host a Christmas bake sale this month, up until Christmas, to raise some money for a horse. I have been having these bake sales for about 3 years now, specifically to raise money for my very own horse, since my parents refuse to put any money in for it. Well, that's okay, because I think if I work for every single penny of it, then I'll appreciate it more. All I can do is save, save, and save some more for the day that I will have my own horse.

That's all folks, I might post later.

-Meghan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment