Sunday, December 8, 2013

Babysitting, Medical School, and Bunnies

Hello everyone.

Today I had to babysit my younger siblings, while my parents went Christmas shopping. I absolutely love having the house to myself, or at least semi to myself. So I thought I would get some things done today... Haha, that's a funny joke Meghan. I've been blogging almost all day. Yeah, I'm unproductive (at least I did my homework and some surveys to earn money)...

As some of you may know, my dream in life is to attend medical school, and become a doctor of some sort. Right now, I want to be an ER physician. I have been studying my butt off to get good grades, but the real party starts next year, when I'm in high school. Anyways, thought I would throw that out there because I love talking about my future.

Bunnies; you gotta love them. In fact, I'm holding one right now. Her name is Paris, and she is a 5 month old lion head. She is black, brown, and white, and is overall a drop dead gorgeous bun. I wish I could show her, but lion heads are not a recognized breed, so I probably can't. I really want to get involved in 4-h next year, with possibly horses and calves, and maybe my bun. If I can't do horses and/or calves, then I will try to show my bunny.

That's all for today, folks.

-Meghan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment